April 19th, 2013
ELS/Dallas中心为学生提供进入世界知名的公立研究型大学 – The University of Texas at Dallas的预科课程
UT Dallas分校为学生亦提供：高质量的教学、较高的学术排名 和获得保障的学费计划
ELS is pleased to celebrate the 2013 opening of our new ELS Language Center at The University of Texas at Dallas. This prestigious, highly competitive public university represents an exciting academic opportunity for you!
Excellent Quality and University Academic Rankings and Guaranteed Tuition Plan
UT Dallas has a broad range of graduate and undergraduate programs across many disciplines, including business. They are particularly interested in academically qualified applicants for their multiple Master of Science and PhD programs in the School of Economic, Political, and Policy Sciences and for their Master of Arts program in Arts and Technology.
Excellent Quality and University Academic Rankings
The University of Texas at Dallas’ world-renowned faculty, innovative curriculum, broad networking and research opportunities, and outstanding students and alumni have led it to national and international recognition.
Here are just a few of the many academic rankings that UT Dallas has earned. You will want to review its university profile on UniversityGuideOnline.org for additional 2013, 2012, and previous year rankings, as well as other university highlights and opportunities.
- No. 29 in the “Top 100 under 50 [years old],” Times Higher Education (2012)
[Note: This ranking refers to the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old.]
- No. 141 in Top Research Universities, Forbes “America’s Top 650 Colleges” (2012)
[Note: There are approximately 4,500 degree-granting colleges and universities in the USA]
- One of the nation’s “100 Best Values among Public Colleges,” Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine and The Princeton Review.
Individual schools within UT Dallas also have their own stellar rankings; for example, the Naveen Jindal School of Management:
- The full-time MBA program is ranked No. 16 (tied) among American public university programs, and No. 37 among all American public and private university programs combined, U.S. News & World Report (2013).
- The full-time MBA program was designated as one of the best in the United States, The Princeton Review (2012).
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems ranked No. 15 nationwide, U.S. News & World Report (2013).
- In research, No. 20 worldwide in faculty productivity, Financial Times (2012).
Guaranteed Tuition Plan – No Annual Tuition Increases
The UT Dallas Guaranteed Tuition Plan allows you to lock in tuition rates and mandatory fees for the four-year period that begins at the time of your matriculation. Under the terms of the Plan, students enrolling at UT Dallas for the first time will be charged for tuition and mandatory fees fixed for 12 consecutive semesters, including summers.
Contact your ELS authorized Counselor to apply to this outstanding university!