|Key Major||Future Job Possibilities||Sample Internship Companies|
|FOOD MARKETING||Consumer Package Goods, Retailing/Wholesale, Allied Industry, Management, Food Service, Market Research, Sales, Brand Management, Advertising||General Mills, Nestle USA, Coca-Cola, Hershey Food Company, Johnson & Johnson, Groupon, PepsiCo, Walmart, Whole Foods|
The Haub School of Business, which houses the Academy of Food Marketing, has been highly ranked by Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report, and is perennially top-ranked by The Princeton Review and Barron’s.
ERIVAN K. HAUB SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, ACADEMY OF FOOD MARKETING CO-OP PROGRAM
The job market is extremely competitive today, and an undergraduate degree may not be enough to land you your dream job. Employers are looking for exceptional candidates, who, besides a great education, have on-the-job experience; candidates who can hit the ground running without requiring follow-up training.
Students who participate in the five-year co-op program can expect to:
• Add real-world experience to their resumes
• Develop teamwork, communication, and presentation skills
• Gain a competitive advantage with advanced resume and interviewing skills
• Develop a personal network of valuable industry contacts
• Earn up to $45,000 during the three work experiences
• Build maturity and confidence
• Learn to live and act independently
• Still participate in university activities and campus life
Food Marketing Cooperative Education program participation requires a 2.8 cumulative grade point average. Students apply during their freshman year for acceptance and embark on their first co-op term spring of sophomore year.