Semi-Intensive (Full-time) English Program (GE) (Evening)
If you wish to improve your practical communication in different cultural and social situations, then study our General English course. It will improve your reading, writing, speaking, listening and knowledge of practical grammar structures and assist you to build your confidence to use English in a variety of situations.
Sample Evening General English Timetable 2016
|16.30 – 17:15||Structure and Speaking Practice|
|17:15 – 18:00||Structure and Speaking Practice|
|18:00 – 18:15||BREAK|
|18:15 – 19:00||Vocabulary|
|19:00 – 19:45||Language Technology Class|
|19:45 – 19:50||BREAK|
|19:00 – 20:50||Skills Enhancement Class|
Why study General English in the Evening?
- Improve your skills and progress quickly with 20 hours per week of face-to-face teaching
- Suitable for your lifestyle if you like to have your daytime free
- Study at a quality college at an affordable price
- Great location close to all public transport
- Interactive and dynamic classes to make learning English interesting and fun
How Do I Move Up an English Level?
The ELS curriculum organises your English learning into 12 levels of proficiency. At the end of each 4 week session, students who successfully meet the requirements for that level will progress to the next ELS level.
Do you want to know more?