Total Support program
People learn English for many different reasons. These may be:
- to improve your English to find a better job
- to develop your conversation skills to communicate better with local Australians
- to pass an internationally recognised English exam (IELTS, Cambridge, TOEIC)
- to improve your English to enter an Australian university or high school.
Our goal is to ensure you receive the personalised care and individual attention you need to succeed with your study goals.
Total Support provides the following benefits:
- On arrival, a one-to-one interview with one of our teachers to determine your personal study goals
- A monthly interview with your teacher to provide feedback on your progress towards achieving your goals
- A meeting with homestay staff on arrival and then ongoing monthly meetings to ensure that you are enjoying your homestay experience