Brisbane – Enrol – How to Enrol

How to enrol

  1. Send your completed enrolment form directly to the Registrar – ELS Language Centres Brisbane, Locked Bag 717, Mansfield Mail Centre, MANSFIELD, QLD 4122
    send a scanned copy to
    Enrol online
  2. Students must be 18 years or older at the time of course commencement.
  3. We will acknowledge your signed application and issue a Letter of Offer and an invoice. This acknowledgement normally occurs the next business day after our receipt of your application.
  4. In accordance with our obligations under the National Code 2007, if you are on a Student visa you must indicate your acceptance of the Conditions of Enrolment by signing and returning the written student agreement (which we will forward to you with your letter of offer and invoice), before we can accept payment from you to confirm your enrolment.
  5. It is strongly suggested that all students obtain relevant insurance cover prior to travelling to Australia. If you will study on a Student visa you must pay the compulsory OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) fee at the time of enrolment, to ensure coverage from your arrival in Australia.
  6. If your course is 24 weeks or less in duration, you will be required to pay your tuition fees in full plus all optional service fees. If your course is longer than 24 weeks, you will be required to pay the first instalment of your tuition fees (50%) plus all optional service fees, and subsequent instalments of your tuition fees by the due dates indicated on the invoice. Payment may be made by bank transfer, bank draft, bank cheque or credit card. Personal cheques cannot be accepted.
    1. Student visa students – you must pay the fees as invoiced before we will issue your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). When selecting a commencement date, allow at least 4 weeks for visa processing.
    2. Students on other visas – you must pay fees in full no later than 2 weeks before your course commencement date to confirm your enrolment.
  7. Apply for your visa from the Australian Embassy or Consulate taking your CoE with you if you are applying for a Student Visa.
  8. Advise us immediately if there is a change to your proposed course start date. To be effective, any changes to enrolment details must be notified to the Centre in writing.