Based in Princeton, New Jersey, the ELS University Admission Services team has helped thousands of international students from over 120 countries achieve their dream of obtaining a college or university degree in the United States. Our team of US Higher Education experts, our strategic partnerships with over 600 US universities and colleges, and our rigorous academic English programs make ELS the perfect preparation for university studies in the US.
ELS University Admission Services advisors work closely together with our worldwide network of ELS authorized Counseling Agents. ELS matches students with the most suitable university, based on each student’s specific academic history, major, experience, regional preference, budget, and career objectives.
Our Team’s Process:
- Advising – ELS University Admission Services is a team of US Higher Education experts who help students select the institutions that best meet their academic background, education goals, and experience. For more information, contact an authorized ELS Counseling Agent.
- University Agreements – Benefit from the more than 600 agreements that ELS has with colleges and universities to provide conditional admission before having proof of English proficiency.
- Conditional Admission – ELS helps to secure conditional admission for students who wish to choose their school, but who are lacking proof of English proficiency. This applies to Certificate, Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees.
- Document Processing – ELS handles all applications, follow up, and correspondence to the universities selected.
- Notification – ELS sends notification of conditional admission and all other necessary documents via express international courier.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.